Saturday, July 15, 2017

My Melancholy


I go to the mysterious wilderness                 
Where there is the past hidden meditation           
The answering to a riddle in reality is oscillating     
Maybe the illusion in fog is the truth                

I need that cruel evidence                        
Or lose the courage of life without it                
With a sense of deep sorrow                      
That is in pieces                                   
In the way of my life                               
Following like the shadow                          

When is the end of this unfortunate                  
It’s seems that I could not see the sun of tomorrow     
The hope of life is always out of reach for me          
I have been imprisoned in a cage by the power and money
Until tomorrow that can't guess    
Since I was born                   

No comments:

Post a Comment